12.21.2010



Here is my contribution to the Art Blocks for Ghana. The theme was home so I created a piece that captures my memories of the Puget Sound up in the Pacific Northwest where I grew up. All the greens and blues that play off of each other throughout the landscape are absolutely beautiful. I also love the ferries that carry people back and forth across the Sound. I can't wait to see the entire Art Blocks for Ghana show. The quality of work that has been contributed to this show is amazing.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 8:45 AM, Blogger Kendra Melton said...

Just came across your blog, really great stuff, all of it!

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger Christian Robinson said...

Hi there,

I saw your piece on the Art blocks blog, It's Beautiful. I was super excited to see your work. Hope all is well.

peace

 
At 9:37 AM, Blogger Mike Yamada said...

Very inspiring work on your blog. I love the contrast in texture between the different papers.

 
At 12:24 PM, Blogger Peter Emmerich said...

Hey Ben, I'm going to be in emeryville tomorrow visiting pixar with a bunch of students. Will you be around? Would love to see you!

Pete
Peteremmerich@verizon.net

 

Post a Comment

<< Home